The General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) is a European Regulation concerning the use and processing of personal information.
While we endeavour to understand your particular interests in Design, we seek to protect your personal data and your right to keep personal information private wherever you are located. We keep to a minimum the amount of information we hold about you.
The following section describes how we gather and use that data.
Themes & Variations Data Principles:
– The information we collect from you can include the following: your name, phone number, postal and email address, data provided by cookies and other similar technologies. We do not collect special category data.
– We use the data that you expressly give us only for legitimate interests as follows:
- respond to your enquiries and provide you with relevant information about the Gallery or specific works.
- complete transactions with you or your designated representative on our website or in our gallery.
- communicate with you regarding exhibition invitations and new acquisitions that we believe you would like to receive.
– We only hold your data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for.
– We do not share data with third parties except if specifically required by you or your representative to provide a supplementary quote or service such as restoration, framing, shipping or storage.
– We apply appropriate security mechanisms to protect your personal data.
– You may opt-out to receive communications from us at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will immediately delete your data in respect with your rights under the GDPR.